ESDU TM 119
ESDU TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM Calculation of planar area and moment properties - theoretical background
Abstract:ESDU TM 119 provides the theoretical background for the calculation of area and moment properties of planar shapes. The Memorandum supports ESDU 02007 that introduces a computer program, AMOPS, that determines the total area of the shape, the position of the centre of area, first and second moments of area, products moments of area, principal axes, principal moments and radii of gyration.
- Area of Planar Shapes With/without Holes
- Centre of Area of Planar Shapes and Sections With/without Holes
- Moments of Area of Planar Shapes and Sections With/without Holes
- Planar Shapes and Sections With/without Holes
- Principal Axes
|Data Item ESDU TM 119|
The Data Item document you have requested is available only to subscribers or purchasers.
- Subscribers login here.
- If you are not an ESDU subscriber you can
- find out how to subscribe, or
- purchase this Data Item from the IHS Standards Store.