Buckling of flat rectangular plates (isotropic, orthotropic and laminated composite plates and sandwich panels).
Abstract:ESDU 81047 introduces a Fortran program (ESDUpac A8147) for calculating the buckling loads of flat rectangular orthotropic plates under combinations of uniform in-plane biaxial direct and shear loads. The program deals with symmetrical combinations of clamped and simply-supported edge conditions and takes account of out-of-plane shear deformations. The program deals strictly with specially-orthotropic plates. Most laminated fibre reinforced composites are arranged such that the plate conforms or approximates to the conditions of special orthotropy.
- Composite Structures
- Flat Rectangular Plates
- Flat Sandwich Panels (Cores of Negligible Flexural Stiffness)
- Flat Sandwich Panels (Corrugated Cores)
- Flat Sandwich Panels (Truss Cores)
- Flat Specially-Orthotropic Rectangular Plates
|Data Item ESDU 81047|
The Data Item document you have requested is available only to subscribers or purchasers.
- Subscribers login here.
- If you are not an ESDU subscriber you can
- find out how to subscribe, or
- purchase this Data Item from the IHS Standards Store.
This Data Item is complemented by the following software:
This program is only available to subscribers.