MMPDS-17 Chapter 2
Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 2 - STEEL ALLOYS
This document has not been validated by ESDU. It is provided to our users as a useful reference source.
This chapter contains the engineering properties and related characteristics of steels used in aircraft and missile structural applications. General comments on engineering properties and other considerations related to alloy selection are presented in Section 2.1. Mechanical and physical property data and characteristics pertinent to specific steel groups or individual steels are reported in Sections 2.2 through 2.7. Element properties are presented in Section 2.8.
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 2 - STEEL ALLOYS (this Chapter)
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 3 - ALUMINUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 4 - MAGNESIUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 5 - TITANIUM ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 6 - HEAT-RESISTANT ALLOYS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 7 - MISCELLANEOUS ALLOYS AND HYBRID MATERIALS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 8 - STRUCTURAL JOINTS
- MMPDS: CHAPTER 9 - GUIDELINES
|MMPDS-17 Chapter 2|